Event Back to events
Online Oracle License Management Workshop
This half-day online training course organized by ITAMOrg and B-lay is a unique opportunity to get a better understanding of Oracle licensing.
- What specific entitlement documents and sources of information should be taken into account to understand your entitlements
License Deployment & Usage:
- How to license the Oracle software programs on the standard licensing metrics: Named User Plus and Processor
- How to license the Oracle software programs in Disaster Recovery environments
- How to license the Oracle software programs in virtual environments (e.g. VMware, IBM Lpar, Sun Solaris Zones, Trusted Partitions)
- How to license the Oracle software programs in Public Cloud environments (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS)
- What are the most common license compliance issues seen for Oracle Database, Middleware, Siebel, JD Edwards, E-Business Suite programs
- Oracle License Review or Oracle License Audit: Answers to your top 20 questions
- When and how to do business with Oracle
- How to approach the negotiations with Oracle
- Which contractual clauses can be negotiated and which ones cannot
How to reduce support maintenance costs for licenses you no longer use (shelfware)
Price per student is 99 Euro excl. VAT. You may also be interested in our online SAP License Management Workshop. Price per student for both workshops is 150 Euro excl. VAT.
For more information and to register please contact Ruud Aanstoot: email@example.com.