Event Back to events
Partner Event: Getting Started with SAM, Be audit ready and stay compliant!
Richard Spithoven gives his insights about Oracle Audits during aPhelys Business Lunch dedicated to CIO's. Join his case study session and get ready for you next audit.
The number of audits imposed by software editors continues to grow, and non-compliance is heavily penalized. Companies face the complexity of changing metrics and rules of license contracts for the variety of software present within their organization. To remedy this, the implementation of Software Asset Management (SAM) helps lowering the risk of non-compliance, tracking the lifecycle of all licenses in real-time, and rationalizing costs while preserving the company's reputation. Companies gain in control of their investments and compliance. According to Gartner, good software asset management can generate 8% to 20% savings of the total cost of licenses.
- 10h00 – 10h30: Welcome
- 10h30 – 10h45: Introduction:Yves Reginster, aPhely
- 10h45 – 11h15: The SAM market, future trends
Mario Vanlommel, Snow Software
- 11h15 – 11h30: Coffee break
- 11h30 – 12h00: The value of Software Asset Management to stakeholders: Manage Your Software Assets in One Place, and Make the Right IT Decisions
Yves Reginster, aPhely
- 12:00 – 12h30: Case Study
Richard Spithoven, b.lay
- 12h30 – 12h45: Question & answer session, open discussion
- 12h45: lunch
aPhely and Snow Software are delighted to invite you to participate to their workshop. Thank you for confirming your attendance by sending your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org