Event Back to events
ITAM Review Annual Conference 2016 – UK
Richard Spithoven, partner of B-lay will be one of the key note speakers of the UK ITAM Review Annual Conference at Twickenham Stadium in London, UK on 4th & 5th October 2016.
DAY ONE - Increasing your ITAM Maturity
Day one of the conference, ‘Increasing Your ITAM Maturity’, will focus on some of the core competencies we believe should be integral to a modern ITAM practice, incorporating a number of the 12 Box Assessment Model topics, detailed below.
- How to secure and maintain senior management support for IT Asset Management
- How to harness ITAM and ITSM integration
- How to maintain trustworthy inventory data
- How to build a three year ITAM roadmap
- Automating ITAM
- How to sweat software assets
- How to grow a world class ITAM team
- How to conquer complex license types
- How to maintain momentum in your ITAM practice
- How to use ITAM asset data to support major IT transformation projects
- How to enforce an ITAM reclaim policy whilst delighting customers
- How to maintain audit ready status
The agenda for day one will consist of a mix of end user case studies and subject matter experts, delivering plenary presentations, panel sessions and interactive workshops. Day one will finish off with networking drinks in the exhibition area.
DAY TWO - Audit Defence
Day two will be dedicated to a long-standing hot topic for ITAM Review readers – ‘Audit Defence’, where industry experts will share audit defence strategies against the world’s most aggressive software publishers including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, SAP and Adobe.
In addition to plenary presentations from audit defence experts, delegates will work together in teams during the afternoon workshop sessions to respond to real life audit letters. This event will provide real audit defence experience without the hefty audit bill at the end!
Who Should Attend
- Senior IT Decision Makers
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- IT Procurement Professionals
Why You Should Attend
The mixture of real life, ITAM theory and best practice, alongside opportunities to network with and learn from peers, will provide delegates with an un-missable 2-day event to help them increase their organisation’s ITAM Maturity and sharpen their audit defence skills.