Event Back to events
IT & Software Asset Management Congres
B-lay Director Richard Spithoven to Speak at the 2016 IT & Software Asset Management Conference
On March 22, at the request of Insight Enterprises, B-lay director Richard Spithoven will explain how organizations should manage their software licenses at this year’s IT & Software Asset Management conference.
For many organizations a software license audit comes as a total surprise. Oftentimes, companies are ill prepared, which means being exposed to large (financial) risk. Compliancy, Control & Cost reduction will be the main theme during the 12th annual edition of this ITAM Heliview network event.
In his break-out session, Richard will focus on software compliance from an audit risk perspective. At B-lay, on an almost daily basis, we meet clients who are insufficiently aware of the way a software publisher views his customers. Due to lack of understanding organizations may be a clear audit target without the responsible people even knowing!
For more information go to the website of Itam Heliview .
- IT Asset Manager/Manager IT Beheer
- Senior Medewerker IT Beheer/Senior IT Asset Medewerker/IT Asset Adviseur
- IT Asset Medewerker/IT Asset Specialist
- Software Asset Manager/Software Licentie Manager
- Software Asset Specialist/Software licentie Specialist
- Manager/Hoofd Inkoop/Purchase Manager
- Directeur Inkoop/Purchase Director
- Contract Manager
- Projectmanager/-leider/-coördinator Inkoop
- IT Manager/Hoofd Automatisering/Teamleider IT
If you are in need of extra expertise, and a structured license administration and management approach, feel free to contact B-lay or Insight. We will help you make software compliance an exciting opportunity to improve your business!
EXPO | Hoevelaken
3871 JZ Hoevelaken